Purpose of the $RIA token
The main purpose of Calvaria: DoE $RIA tokens is to fulfill the following two functions:
- 1.Governance. The main $RIA purpose is maintaining the Calvaria ecosystem and ensuring its proper functioning.
- 2.Staking. By locking their $RIA on our staking platform, users will be able to earn daily passive income rewards.
- 3.Participation in voting. Holders of $RIA who have a certain threshold amount of tokens locked on the staking platform, will be able to participate in community-driven voting on issues related to the project's ecosystem governance.
- 4.Shopping in the in-game store. The store will be the first place where a variety of new game resources will appear. These can include decks, cards, upgrades, energy replenishment packs, and much more. All resources, with rare exceptions, will be ERC-721 NFT tokens that can be used on third-party marketplaces. The use of the $RIA token in the store is one of the key factors that will make the token significant. When users make purchases using $RIA, this will ensure that the tokens constantly turn over, therefore stabilizing the game's economy.
- 5.Card upgrades. Players will be able to merge cards of the same level to obtain new cards with a higher level. The $eRIA tokens will be used within the game to pay for this process.
- 6.Rewards for competing in tournaments.
All $RIA tokens from purchases of the original deck of cards will be returned to the prize pool in full.
All $RIA tokens received from purchases made in the in-game store will be distributed as follows:
- 10% is sent to the staking pool.
- 90% is sent to the seller of the game resource.
$RIA tokens flow